BASIC TIPS FOR PRE-WEDDING HAIR COLOUR
Wedding is undoubtedly one of the most cherishable events in every bride’s life. On this day you want everything to be just picture perfect… from top to toe. How does your hair colour not fall in the checklist!
Here are some essential tips for maintaining your hair colour from Bollywood Cuts N Brows
- Do a clear gloss every two months to keep your hair shiny and healthy.
- If you’re going for a full head of colour, do it a week before the big day. If you have to do it earlier, go for a balayage effect or highlights so the regrowth looks more natural.
- Do opt for conditioning treatments before you colour your hair
- Be honest to your stylist about your hair colouring history or even if you apply Mehndi
- Run your hair colour plan by someone. A second perspective will help!
- If you do decide to something big, like global blonde, go gradually instead of trying to do it all at once
- Include nutritious foods like dry fruits, avocados, fish, fresh vegetables and lots of water to your diet at least 6 months prior.