Famous Indian Bridal Hair style: Banquet Bun
Banquet Bun also popularly known as Gajra is an inseparable part of almost all types of Indian weddings. No female outfit at a wedding is complete without this string of jasmine in the hair. This bouquet bun is a modern take on the traditional ‘gajra’ and uses the flowers in the form of a small bouquet to accessorize the simple low bun.
Here is a little tip on how to rig yourself up with this nice Banquet Bun
- Brush out all the knots and tangles from your hair.
- Apply some smoothening serum all over your hair to sleek it down and remove any frizz.
- Use a fine-toothed comb to backcomb all your hair.
- Tie your hair in a low ponytail at the nape of your neck.
- Twist and roll your ponytail into a bun and secure it to your head with the help of bobby pins.
- Put the juda net around the bun.
- Arrange your fresh flowers into a small bouquet and pin it on top of your bun.
- You can add more accessories if you like.
- Spritz on some hairspray all over your bun to finish off the look.
Now you are ready with your Banquet Bun.
Regards : www.bollywoodcutsnbrows.com.au